While I strive to embrace the miracle of every moment, Every year I also like to look back and remember the big, grand highlights. This was 2011.
Below is 2012:
- Hosted Hug Nation every Tuesday at 1pm & 6pm.
- Helped run Pink Heart camp.
- The Pink Path premiered at the SDBM film fest.
- Did Voiceover for a Burning Man documentary film (not mine)
- Recorded voiceover and did live blessing as part of a magical a performance at Fuente Eterno.
- Standing “O” for my TEDx talk with my parents in the audience.
- Officiated several non-traditional weddings.
- Was the subject of a Buddha Doodle.
- Released my first “produced” audio recording, “Morning Blessing”. (And an Apocalypse Blessing, too.)
- Helped lead 1st Saturdays magical gatherings every month, with Love Ripples into several new cities. (i.e. 1st Saturdays SF!)
- Spoke at Lucidity, YouTopia, Ignight, Flow Temple, & Burning Man (4 times including TEDx BRC)
- Participated in SF, LA, & SD Decoms.
- Recorded a BWB Salon about Gifting & Homelessness.
- My pic of my family used in Craiglist Scam (and in the New York Times)
- got a photo credit in the NYTimes
- Photo of me used in unrelated article about the Gay Mothership
- Participated in my first Santacon.
- Tons of wonderful nephew time.
- Did lots more yoga.
- Ramped up my coaching business and am working with wonderful individuals on inspiring paths of growth.
- Enjoyed countless kisses with Brandi.
THANK YOU for being a part of 2012. It is an honor to share this amazing planet with you during these exciting times. May we all continue to grow in love and raise the Joy vibration of the Universe. <3